Wednesday, April 25, 2007

AC/DC in my face

In the age of the Internet Libraries get two distinct types of clientele; Internet users whose sole objective is to use the Internet and Library Patrons who actually come to the library to check out books and library material. I find that about 20 percent overlap and use both the library to check out material and use our Internet. A great deal of the time you can tell the difference between the two. Today I encountered a pair of new regular Internet users. I call them the AC/DC Twins. I don’t think the young ladies are related but they do try to dress similarly in 50’s style black leather jackets with pink and blue letters randomly appliquéd all over it and what strike me as pajamas pants. I first really took notice when one of the girls plops her gigantic purse on the floor in front of the reference desk and bends over to fish out her library card. Dear god I saw AC/DC’s logo across my WHOLE LINE OF VISION. Her ass was way too big and way too close to my face for comfort…

No comments: