Saturday, August 28, 2010

Attack of the Dumb Non-Blondes

I'm amazed. Today I've had a gaggle of preteens and teens who can't seem to read a wall clock. I wonder if it's because it's not a digital clock? Or perhaps they just can't figure out to look on the wall for a clock. I don't know. You'd think that all preteen and teens would come fully equipped with cell phones and they could check the time with that. I've had a least three groups ask me for the time and as I peer at the clock on the wall I'm wonder if they think I'm perhaps looking at my internal clock or if the hormones currently running haywire aren't limiting their ability to come to the logical conclusion that I am actually reading a wall clock.

One of the preteens was trying to get on the computer but was unable to read the printed receipt with her registration time on it. Then she is incapable of signing on by herself. She was not only having trouble with entering her card number but also her pin. Her pin is 4 numbers, it is in fact the last four numbers of her phone. So I had to do it for her. Arghhh...

No comments: