Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Iron Mother and her spawn.

Every couple of months the Iron Mother and her spawn Mama's Boy come into the library and bless us with their intrusive and annoying presence. After every visit it reinforces my belief that's it's okay for some mothers to eat their young. In this instance it would be beneficial to mankind.

Every time they visit I know they enjoy pissing the staff off. Today the Iron Mother came in asking for "that vampire book". She looked at me like I was nuts when I asked her for more information. Then she wanted "that vampire book on CD" After I ascertained that yes it was Twilight by Meyer. She then wants to know how long it is and does she have to read the series in order. It's not just the stupid questions it's just the whole attitude of entitlement that seeps from her very pores that pisses me off. Let's not forget Mama's Boy. He always puts on this superior attitude and tries to be ultra suave and debonair. Which just does not suit him in the least. I bet that guy has never been...well you know...laid.

No comments: