Saturday, March 27, 2010

Eyebrow Girl

We have a new regular patron in our little library. In order to achieve "Regular" status. A patron must visit the library more than three times a week for more than 2 hours a day. Our new regular comes in every freakin' day. Some call her Eyebrow girl, some call her Brittneyspearsho, and some call her a waste of humanity. When Eyebrow Girl walks in she is the recipient of many stares. Not the lustful glances that I know she believes she's getting, but the OMG looks of disbelief and yes, revulsion. If it's not the eyebrow liner geometrically applied to her forehead that looks like it could have been applied with a wide tipped sharpie and not Revlon or Cover Girl. It would be the clothing or, rather lack of clothing adorning her burgeoning body. I mean come on put some clothes on girl, nobody and I mean nobody wants to see...all that blindingly white flesh. I swear if I saw her on a sunny day I'd suffer from severe snow blindness.

No comments: