Monday, December 15, 2008

Small Episode of Frustrating Porportions

I had a sneak attack from JR (janet rae) on the day before a long weekend at the end of my shift. She wanted Obama's current address. Not the contact information listed when he was a senator and not the White House. According to JR our esteemed President to be is living in an apartment in D.C. prior to starting his gig in the White House. Of course she wants that address. Thankfully I am smart enough not to ask her why. Although, perhaps she may have felt the need to send him a Christmas card. I just don't want to know. So I let her know I'll do my best and get back to her. I attempt to locate the address for an hour before giving up and calling her back. Of course her number doesn't accept blocked calls and I can't unblock our number at the branch. Arrrgh!!! I think that woman just lives to drive us nuts.

No comments: