Monday, December 15, 2008

Demented Miss D celebrates a Practical Christmas

The Demented Miss D was processing magazines for the library. For some unknown reason a part of his process entails going through issues of Vogue, InStyle and Glamour and ripping out all of the perfume samples whilst muttering how she will never be able to afford even an ounce of whatever perfume she's currently sampling. Demented Miss D turns to me and asks me if I'm "cutting back" for the holidays. She doesn't give me time to answer before she launches into a diatribe about how she and her daughter aren't really exchanging gifts this year because the economy is so bad. She is going to get a car cover for her circa 1980's white toyota because her kitty ripped her old one. She informed me that her daughter thought Miss D needed a new mattress. Miss D let me know that she told her daughter in no uncertain terms " Why would I need a new mattress! When I die I'll just poop all over it anyway." That's are Demented Miss D - celebrating a Practical Christmas....

No comments: